Freitag, 1. März 2013

DOLCE & GABBANA FASHION SHOW WINTER 2014



DOLCE & GABBANA: Actually I'm not the biggest fan of this fashion brand. But the newest Fall/Winter collection 2014 just touched me and is exactly my taste. Ok, the crowns are a bit to much but however the colors of the dresses, the beautiful details on earrings, shoes, bags and dresses are just amazing. And I totally love the color red. And there is nothing better and more elegant then wearing a beautiful red dress with lace and a beautiful pattern and material. The shoes are very special I'm not sure if I would wear them, but they are nice to look at. What do you think? Do you like Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2014 collection? 

The motto: "Absolute devotion to tailoring, devotion to cut, devotion to fabrics and devotion to details."


























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen