Freitag, 20. Juli 2012

NEW YORK


NEW YORK until now has been absolutely great. Like I told you before I'm totally in love with booming City's and New York is absolutely one of them. I have done a lot of shopping in those 3 weeks and here I am just looking for some crazy things which can pimp up my outfits. For example I found those cool earrings and this cool big colorful ring at Bloomingdale's. Finally I also found one of those cool boots with the big thick heel. I like the leather because it is braided and looks special. I also found this cool military jacket at TOPSHOP. Inspired by the look you can see above. I hope you like my new goodies. Stay tuned my lovely fashion babies. 


NEW YORK ist bis jetzt absolut genial. Wie ich euch schon vor einer Weile gesagt habe, liebe ich lebhafte Städte und New York ist absolut eine davon. Ich habe schon sehr viel Shopping in den letzten 3 Wochen getätigt und hier schaue ich einfach nur nach verrückten Dingen, die meine Outfits aufpeppen können. Zum Beispiel habe ich diese coolen Ohrringe und diesen farbigen Ring bei Bloomingdale's gefunden. Endlich habe ich auch ein Paar von diesen coolen Boots gefunden, die diesen dicken Absatz besitzen. Ich mag das Leder auch sehr gerne, da es geflochten ist und dadurch etwas spezieller aussieht. Außerdem habe ich diese coole Militärjacke bei TOPSHOP gefunden. Ich wurde von einem Streetstyle Look so inspiriert, dass ich auch umbedingt eine besitzen wollte. Ich hoffe ihr mögt meine neuen Fundstücke! Bleibt dran, meine lieben Fashion Babies. 




 I love jewelry. Especially when it is colorful and hip. 





Let's try something else. I think those ankle boots are cool and different and for sure I can combine them to some of my outfits.



TOPSHOP MILITARY JACKET 
I LOVE THIS LOOK! Great Streetstyle! Well done girl. 


Jewelry - Bloomingdale's
Shoes - Vintage 
Jacket - TOPSHOP

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen